Construction Supervisor - Western Sydney - Full-time hours
Workfast is looking for a Construction Supervisor to join their team in Campbelltown, Sydney's Western Suburbs. The role involves overseeing multiple building sites and managing trades to ensure work is done on time and with a high level of quality.
Candidates must have relevant experience in project management or site supervision and have a thorough understanding of residential building including NSW regulations. This is a permanent position with full-time hours for the right candidate. Car and tablet are provided as well as a competitive salary.
- Full-time hours
- Supervising multiple residential builds
- Managing sub-contractors, budgets, building sites
- Car, tablet, competitive salary provided
- Candidates must be very experienced in residential building. Likely from a trade or builders background.
- Supervisors license highly desirable
- Must be computer savvy as we are very software based.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Should have a thorough understanding of contracts and construction concepts
- Must be familiar with building compliances and NSW standards
- Must have strong management and auditing skills
- Supervising trades to ensure high quality and timely work
- Auditing and authorising completed projects
- Using computer systems to properly track and report project status/completion
- Working with construction managers and operations managers
- Inspecting contracts
- Ensuring compliance of building with regulations
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
If you are interested in applying for the Construction Supervisor job in Campbelltown, Western Sydney, please call contact Benji on 0499 811 730 or click below to apply.