Project Estimator (Construction) - Campbelltown
Workfast is looking for a project estimator in residential construction to join their team in Campbelltown, Western Sydney. This role involves estimating residential construction and building projects using Databuild software and will involve working in an office space with a great team.
Great candidates will have at least 2 years of experience in project estimating and be familiar with Databuild software. This is a permanent position, initially casual with full-time hours then moving to full-time.
- Estimating new residential building projects
- Using Databuild software
- Working in an office space with a great team
- Full-time hours
- Working with a well-established home builder
- 2+ years experience in project estimation
- In-depth understanding of construction and project costs and procedures. A good candidate will understand the process thoroughly and be able to give accurate predictions on timeline and costing.
- An ability to stick to deadlines and finish work with a high level of accuracy.
- Evaluating scope of work
- Calculating costs involved
- Preparing project projections, timelines and estimates
- Reporting and submitting tenders
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
If you are interested in applying for the project estimator job in Campbelltown please call contact Benji on 0499 811 730 or click below to apply.