Health Safety Environment (HSE) Field Officer - $60k + Super & Car
Workfast is looking for a Health Safety Environment Officer (HSE) to join their team carry out field work in and around West Melbourne Vic. The rate of pay is $60k per year salary as well as superannuation and a car.
Candidates should have at least 4 years experience in health and safety as well as a Certificate IV in WHS/OHS . This role is full-time for the right candidate.
- Full-time work
- Ensuring HSE practices are implemented and managed
- Conducting site audits and training
- Majority is field work
- Car provided
- $60k Salary + Super
- Certificate IV in WHS/OHS
- Strong understanding of workplace safety and environmental regulations
- Experience in site auditing and safety briefings
- Experience in civil construction and drainage beneficial
- Possess high-level computer and communication skills
- Visiting sites and ensuring compliance with company and government policies
- Providing direction and guidance for HSE procedures and standards
- Conducting site audits
- Participate in safety training and toolbox talks
- Drive OHS/HSE cultural alignment
This is a great role working with a well-established company with a great culture and a large amount of growth.
Workfast is a labour hire and recruiting company working with some of Australia's largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
If you are interested in applying for the HSE Health Safety Environment Field Officer role in West Melbourne VIC, please click the link to apply. For questions contact Benji at 0407 628 538.