Qualified Electrician $40ph Overtime, Newcastle NSW
Workfast is looking for Electricians to join their team in Newcastle. The rate of pay is $40ph + overtime.
Candidates must have at least 2 yrs experience, be reliable, hardworking and hold a White Card and A Grade Electrical License. This job is temporary to hire, but can be an ongoing position with full-time hours for the right candidate.
- Well above award wage
- Immediate start
- Full-time hours
- Potential for a full-time ongoing employment with the company
- Training provided
- Access to company vehicle
- Work for a great company
- Lots of hours and overtime!
- White card
- NSW A Grade Electrical License
- Driver's License
- Reliable, honest and strong people skills
- Electrician experience
- Installing and servicing 240v hardwired smoke alarms for residential properties
- Driving to different sites with company vehicle
- Any duties assigned by the site manager
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
If you are interested in applying for the Qualified Electrician job in Newcastle, please click the link to apply. For questions contact Nomonita at 0418 397 581.