Technical Services Supervisor - Electrical $45-$50 per hour plus Overtime, Yulara NT
Workfast is looking for a Technical Services Supervisor to join their team in Yulara, the rate of pay is $45-$50 per hour plus overtime .
Candidates must be reliable, hardworking and punctual. This job is a casual position with full-time hours for the right candidate.
- Immediate start
- Ongoing work
- Accommodation and flights are provided
- Lots of hours and overtime!
- Minimum 2 years experience in Similar Management role/s
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in reporting and documentation
- Intermediate computer skills
- Trade Qualified – Electrical
- Preferred - Electrical Contractors Licence.
- Current drivers Licence
- Experience in the use of maintenance planning software (Maintenance Connection preferred)
- Comply with company procedures, policies and Health and Safety regulation.
- Ensure Electrical Compliance across the asset.
- Daily supervision of Electrical team and from time to time also including the rest of the Trade’s team staff, to ensure they are aligned to the short, medium and long term plans of the business.
- Participate in the Technical Services Afterhours on call roster.
- Clear explanation of the values and standards of the brand, especially during induction and training.
- Regular and explicit emphasis on service priorities (internal and external customers); emphasis on scheduled delivery.
- Labour cost control through accurate forecasting and management of rostering and staffing levels.
- Protection and optimisation of assets, productivity improvement programs and waste reduction drives.
- Performance enhancement, setting standards for supervisors and line staff to match and then beat.
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the link to apply. For questions contact Alex on 0409 791 971.