Office Administrator $26 ph - Kingsgrove, NSW
Workfast are looking an Office Administrator to join their team in Kingsgrove, NSW. The rate of pay is $26 ph.
Candidates must have at least 2 years experience as an office administrator or other admin position, working knowledge of MS Office, very good organisational and multi-tasking abilities, be reliable and hardworking.
- Well above award wage
- Potential for an ongoing employment
- Working with a great team
- Experience as administration assistant or other admin position
- Knowledge of MS Office, Xero etc. is beneficial
- Very good organisational and multi-tasking abilities
- Reliable and hardworking
- Quickbooks experience helpful but not required
- Administration duties
- Using MS office
- Filing - maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Logging archives into accounts ledger
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor or manager
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
If you are interested in applying for the Office Administrator job in Kingsgrove NSW , please click the link to apply or contact Ben on 0447 199 489