Mechanical Fitter for Large Workshop Team $37.50 per hour, Prestons NSW
Workfast is looking for Mechanical Fitters to join their team in Prestons for an ongoing role within an assembly team in a warehouse.
Candidates must be Trade Qualified, have at least 4-5 years experience in their trade, preferably in an Assembly, production or maintenance role.
We are looking for a reliable, hardworking and physically capable Fitters with Australian working rights. This job is an ongoing casual position with full-time hours for the right candidates.
- $37.50 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Immediate start for the right Mechanical Fitter
- Work for a great company
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression
- Working in a brand new workshop
- Trade qualified
- 5 years Mechanical Fitter experience
- Mechanically Minded
- Able to read technical drawings
- Looking for long-term work
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Own reliable transport
- Basic hand tools
- Assembling, fabricating and fitting parts for mining equipment as per tech specs and drawings
- Working in a team of fitters including trade assistants and other workers
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Workfast is a labour-hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
If you are interested in applying for the Mechanical Fitter position in Prestons NSW please click the link to apply. If you have any questions please contact Shane on 0418 397 581.