Warehouse Labourers $27 Per Hour + OT, Prestons NSW
Workfast is looking for Experienced Warehouse Labourers to join their team in a Mining Equipment production team in Prestons NSW.
Candidates must have 1-2 years experience as a Warehouse Labourer, be reliable, hardworking and physically fit. Have attention to detail, effective communication and the ability to be on one's feet all day is essential to be successful for this role. This job is an ongoing casual position with full-time hours for the right candidates.
What you get
- Well above award wage - $27 per hour
- Immediate start for the right Warehouse Labourer
- Paid weekly
- Work for a great company
- Lots of hours!
- The potential for full-time work and career progression
- Great location easily accessible site by car or public transport
- $27 per hour plus superannuation
- $37.80 time and a half rate when applicable
- $48.60 double time rate when applicable
- $15 meal allowance after 9.5 hours worked per day
What you need
- Warehouse Labouring experience
- Physically fit for manual handling work when required
- Very strong attention to detail
- Happy to be on your feet all day
- Looking for long term work
- Own transport/ability to get to work
- Full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Willing to work hard and have a 'can do' attitude
What you will be doing
- Manual handling and lifting when necessary
- Identification of potential issues and troubleshooting
- Any duties assigned by the foreman/site manager or team leader
- Working in a team to ensure efficient production and processes
Workfast is a labour-hire company working with some of Australia's largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
To Apply for the Warehouse Labourer position in Prestons NSW, please click the link to apply. Contact Shane on 0418 397 581 with any questions.