MIG Welder / Fabricator / Boilermaker - $40ph + Overtime, Seaford VIC
Workfast is looking for a Experienced MIG Welder to join their team in Seaford VIC , in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. The rate of pay is $40 per hour + superannuation + overtime. The job is workshop based and consists of stainless steel screw piling plate MIG welding.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a welder / fabricator / boilermaker , be reliable, hardworking and hold a Welder or Fabricator or Boilermaker Certificate. This job is a casual position with full-time hours and potential for an ongoing employment for the right candidate.
- $40 per hour plus superannuation
- Immediate start for a minimum of 2 - 3 months
- In Seaford, South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne
- Potential for an ongoing employment
- Full-time hours
- Work for a reputable company
- Welder or Fabricator or Boilermaker Certification
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) + Welder Mask
- Welder or fabricator or boilermaker experience
- Able to do MIG welding
- Ability to work unsupervised, reliable and hardworking
- Interpret plans and job requirements
- MIG Weld stainless steel plates and pipes
- Preparation of screw piling ground anchoring systems
- General workshop duties
- Working in a team
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
If you are interested in applying for the Qualified Welder / Fabricator / Boilermaker job in SeafordVIC, please click the link to apply .