Part Time Storeperson with Forklift ticket $29.50hr - Torrens Island, SA
Workfast is looking for a Storeperson with Forklift License to join their team in Torrens Island, South Australia. The work will involve general warehouse work, customer service, and working with computer systems. Candidates must be reliable, hardworking punctual and hold a valid forklift license. Customer service and technical skills are required as well. This is an on-going casual part time position.
You will be required to work Every 2nd Saturday and Sunday.
Candidates must hold a current forklift license, have experience with Storeman and Warehouse duties.
What You Get
- Immediate start for an experienced Storeperson
- $29.50 per hour
- Shifts are Every second weekend
- Well above award wage and part-time hours
- Work for a great company
- Possible overtime
- Must have a Forklift License
- Must be physically fit
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Must have good customer service skills
- General computer skills required
- General Stores and Warehouse experience
- Willingness to undergo a Drug & Alcohol test
- Work alongside a warehouse team
- Providing great customer service
- Moving items around the warehouse
- Using and updating computer systems
- Working autonomously
- Following safety requirements
- Any duties assigned by the supervisor
Workfast is a labour-hire company working with some of Australia’s leading companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're well looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fairwork standards.
If you are interested in applying for the Storeperson with Forklift Licence job In Torrens Island SA, please click apply below .