NBN Fibre Technician $35-$38 Per Hour, Sydney NSW
Workfast is looking for Skilled NBN Technicians or Splicers to join the team on multiple NBN sites all over Sydney, NSW. The work will involve working on a job site using specialized tools.
Candidates must be reliable, hardworking and punctual, Fibre Optic Installation and Splicing experience required. The right candidate must also hold a White card. This is a casual position with full-time hours.
What You Get
- Immediate start for the right Technician
- Ongoing hours
- $35-38 per hour - full-time hours
- Work for a great company
- Possible overtime
- Previous NBN Projects preferred (FTTC, FTTN, FTTP etc)
- EnAble card
- First Aid Certificate preferred
- Cabling license
- Experience hauling cable
- Must be physically fit
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- White Card
- Installation and Splicing of Fibre Optic Cable
- Working on live carrier fibre networks
- DPU installation and integration
- Reading/Understand fibre designs
- Preparation of optical fibre cable and various enclosures & pits for Termination Requirements
- Working in a team
- Working autonomously
- Following safety requirements
- Any duties assigned by the supervisor
Workfast is a labour-hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
If you are interested in applying for the Skilled NBN Technicians/Splicers, please click apply below or contact Andrew on 0439 697 039