Warehouse Supervisor, St Marys NSW
Workfast are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join their Warehouse team in St Marys. The rate of pay is $30-$33 per hour plus overtime depending on experience.
Candidates must have at least 4 years warehouse supervisor, factory or storeman experience as well as their Forklift License, their own PPE, be reliable and hardworking. This job is a casual position with full-time hours with potential for ongoing employment and career progression for the right candidate.
What you get
- Well above award wage - $30 - $33 Per Hour depending on experience
- Immediate start
- Full-time hours
- Great location, easily accessible by car or public transport
- Ongoing work
- $30 - $33 per hour plus Superannuation
- $42 - $46.20 time and a half when applicable
- $54 - $59.40 double time rate when applicable
- $15 meal allowance when working over 9.5 hours
What you need
- Minimum 4 years warehousing supervisor experience
- Current Forklift and High Reach License
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Suite and proficiency in inventory data bases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Attention to detail
- Pick and pack experience
- Receiving goods experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Reliable and hardworking
What you will be doing
- Overseeing and supporting warehouse team
- Managing team of warehouse assistants
- Support team in unloading and loading of goods and containers
- Labelling and recording of inward and outward goods in ERP systems
- Booking of inbound goods, domestic and imports
- Data entry of relevant information
- Liaising with freight companies and booking freight
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
Is this the job of your dreams?
If you are interested in applying for the Warehouse Supervisor job in St Marys NSW, please click the link to apply.