Railway Maintenance Carpenters, $38.50 Per Hour, Melbourne VIC - Melbourne VIC
Workfast is looking for a Experienced Carpenters with RIW ticket to join their railway maintenance team in Melbourne VIC. The rate of pay is $38.50 per hour.
Candidates must have at least 2 years experience, be reliable, hardworking, well presented, hold a Carpentry Certificate and maintenance handyman. This job is casual with full time hours, but can be an ongoing position for the right candidate.
- Autonomous role
- Immediate start
- Travel allowance paid per km
- Potential for an ongoing employment with the company
- Full-time hours
- Carpentry Certification
- Own carpentry tools
- Own personal vehicle
- Smart phone for work APP
- Carpentry experience
- Renovation, handyman or maintenance experience
- Any duties assigned by the site manager
- Maintenance works on all Metro rail lines and stations.
- Replacing toilet roll holders, repairing toilet doors, replacing signage,
- Observe RIW practices
- Use of own tools
- Use of own vehicle
- Collect supplies from preferred suppliers with purchase orders
- Use company APP for work, photo's, job completion, SWMS.
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
If you are interested in applying for the Railway Maintenance Carpenters and Labourers, Melbourne VIC please click the link to apply .