Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanic / Fitter / TA - $40ph + Super - Wantirna South VIC
Workfast is looking for an Experienced and Trade Qualified Diesel Mechanic / Fitter / TA to join their team Waste Management Truck maintenance team in Scoresby VIC. The rate of pay is $40 per hour plus superannuation and overtime.
Candidates must be Experienced and Trade Qualified Diesel Mechanics or Fitters, have minimum 2 years experience working with heavy plant equipment or trucks, be reliable, hardworking, proactive and have full working rights in Australia. This job is a 8 week casual position with full-time hours with potential for extension for the right candidate.
- Great pay
- Immediate start
- Work for a reputable company
- Full time 8 week minimum contract
- Trade Qualifications as a Diesel Mechanic / Fitter
- Demonstrable Trade experience and great references
- Full PPE and Hand Tools
- Full working rights in Australia
- Great attitude, reliable and proactive personality
- Experience working with various types of plant and machinery
- Repair and maintenance of trucks, skips and machinery
- Assembly and disassembly of truck parts
- Assisting team where necessary
- Complete ad hoc duties as assigned by the site supervisor
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
If you are interested in applying for the Diesel Mechanic / Diesel Fitter / Trade Assistant job in Melbourne VIC, please click the link to apply.