Fitter & Turner, Manufacturing experience $44 per hour - Boronia VIC
Workfast is looking fora Fitter & Turner with Tig Welding experience and production assembly to join their team in Boronia the manufacture of Aseptic products and equipment supplied to the pharmaceutical and food industries.
Candidates must be Trade Qualified, have experience in their trade, preferably in Manufacturing.
We are looking for a reliable, hardworking and physically capable Fitters with Australian working rights. This job is an ongoing casual position with full-time hours for the right candidates.
- $44 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Immediate start for the right Fitter & Turner
- Work for a growing company
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression
- Trade qualified
- Fitter / Machinist experience
- Mechanically Minded
- Able to read technical drawings
- Experience in Tig Welding
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Own reliable transport
- Basic hand tools
- Assembling, fabricating and fitting parts for Aseptic filling equipment as per tech specs and drawings
- Working in a team of fitters including trade assistants and other workers
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Workfast is a labour-hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
If you are interested in applying for the Fitter / Machinist / Welder position in Boronia VIC, please click the link to apply.If you have any questions please contact Ria on 0418397581