Arborists / Tree Crews $35 per hour + Super - Epping VIC
Workfast is looking for an Arborist to join their Open Spaces Tree crew based out of Epping VIC and servicing the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne. The rate of pay is $35 per hour plus superannuation. Permanent / Full Time employment is also on offer.
The successful candidate will be working with an internationally recognised provider of landscape and infrastructure services to Commercial and Government contracts. to service their municipal contract for Parks and Gardens works around the Northern suburbs of Melbourne.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge of trees and tree cultures. Some experience in tree work is preferred and the certificates below along with a strong attitude to Safety is mandatory.
- Clearing vegetation around power lines
- Operation of an EWP
- 7am – 3pm, Monday to Friday
- Perform general work on trees and shrubs
- Spraying, felling, topping pruning and planting trees
- Operate power tools, chainsaw and wood chipper
- Identify tree species and required works
- Perform duties as instructed by the senior arborist
- Work in a team
- Observe OHS standards
- Drive a truck
- Assist with waste removal
- Certificate II or above in Arboriculture
- MR truck license
- White card
- ESI Certificate II
- Tower Rescue
- First Aid/CPR
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ideally some experience in the field
- Passionate about “all things trees”
- Chipper operator experience
- Background in agriculture or horticulture
- Traffic Control ticket
- Chainsaw license
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure within a well known reputable company that operates throughout Australia administering parks and reserves.
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
If you are interested in applying for the Arborist position in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs VIC, please click the link to apply.
For a confidential discussion please contact Ria Dimou on 0418 397 581