Excavator Operator Civil Construction Badgerys Creek - $42hr Sydney, NSW
Workfast is looking for an experienced Excavator Operator, Plant Operator to join their Civil construction team in Badgerys Creek Sydney.
The rate of pay is $42 per hour plus super and $18 daily travel allowance.
Candidates must have 4 years of experience as an excavator operator, be reliable, hardworking and hold a White Card. Earth works and construction labouring experience is essential.
The job involves the opportunity to work as an Excavator Operator alongside a variety of different skilled Plant Operators and labourers for the right candidate.
This job is a casual position with full-time hours.This is a great chance to join a solid company and grow your skills!
What you need...
- White card
- Excavator Operator experience
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Plant Operator tickets
- Construction labouring experience
- What you will be doing...
- Bulk earthworks, site clearing, trenching, shaping batters and swales
- Stormwater installation of pits, pipe and culverts
- Underground services including electrical, water, sewer and NBN
- Detailed excavation particularly in city projects for working around pits and services
- Soil stabilisation
- Bulk Earthworks
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
If you are interested in applying for the Plant Operator / Excavator Operator job in Sydney NSW, please click the link to apply.