Industrial Spray Painters & Abrasive Blasters, $45 p/h Garden Island NSW
Workfast are looking for Experienced Industrial Spray Painters & Abrasive Blasters to join their Asset Preservation and Rehabilitation Engineering team on Garden Island NSW. The rate of pay is $45 per hour plus travel, overtime and superannuation. The job involves abrasive blasting and the application of protective coatings.
Candidates must have at least 2 years Spray Painting and/or Abrasive Blasting experience. Candidates must hold the relevant trade qualifications and an EWP ticket (ideally over 11m). You must also be able to pass a police check and pre-employment medical if required.
What you get
- Well above award wage
- ASAP start
- Full-time hours Monday to Saturday
- Overtime available
- Long term project - POTENTIAL FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT
- Potential to gain experience with a national company
- Work on iconic projects in Sydney
- $40-$50 per hour plus Superannuation
- $18 Travel allowance per day
- $15 Meal allowance over 9.5 hours worked
- 6-7 day weeks
- Ongoing work
- 10-12 hour days
What you need
- Airless Spray Painting experience
- Abrasive Blasting experience
- EWP OVER 11m ticket
- White Card
- Relevant trade qualifications in Industrial Painting/Blasting (Cert III Painting and Decorating, Cert III Surface Preparation and Coating Application etc)
- Confined space preferred
- Experience operating power tools
- High level of attention to detail
- Reliable and hardworking
- Willing to take a pre-employment medical and police check
What you will be doing
- Ship refurbishment
- Abrasive blasting and preparing surfaces
- Painting - airless spray painting or brush painting
- Operating an EWP
- Working within a installation and maintenance team
- Performing any duties required by the manager
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
Is this the job of your dreams?
If you are interested in applying for the Spray Painting and Abrasive Blasting job in Garden Island NSW please click the link to apply.