Warehouse Manager, Night Shift, $35ph Overtime, Seven Hills NSW
Workfast is looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their team in Seven Hills, just a short 40 minute drive from Sydney CBD. The rate of pay is $35ph + overtime.
Candidates must be physically fit, have proven warehouse experience, strong decision making and problem solving skills, excellent communication skills and hold a White Card and Forklift Licence. This job is temporary to hire, but can be an ongoing position with full-time hours for the right candidate.
- Night shift work
- Immediate start
- Potential for a full-time ongoing employment
- Work for a great company
- Lots of hours and overtime!
- White card
- LF Forklift Licence
- Physically fit
- Warehouse experience
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing a team
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Pick and packing orders
- Advise staff when certain product lines are running low and require re-ordering
- Assist in unloading containers using forklift
- Optimize space by ensuring that everything is in its place
- Maintain invoice book for customers that pickup stock
- Some heavy lifting may be required
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
If you are interested in applying for the Warehouse Manager job in Seven Hills NSW, please click the link to apply. For questions, contact Nomonita at 0418 397 581.