Experienced Construction Carpenters $42 Per Hour Plus Travel
Workfast is looking for experienced Fit Out Construction Carpenters to join their team on a construction side in Canberra ACT, a fantastic location for people based in Canberra. The rate of pay is $42 per hour plus travel and superannuation.
Candidates must have 3 years construction carpentry experience, be reliable, hardworking, hold a White Card and an Asbestos Awareness Ticket and have their own tools. This job is a casual position with full-time hours for the right candidate.
What you get ...
- Well above award wage
- Immediate start
- Work for a great company
- Lots of hours and overtime!
- On-going work for at least 6 months!
- $42 per hour plus Superannuation
- $58.80 time and a half rate when applicable
- $75.60 double time rate when applicable
- $18 Travel per day
What you need...
- White card
- Asbestos Awareness Ticket
- Construction Carpentry experience
- Fit Out Carpentry experience
- Own tools
- Labouring experience
- Experience on a construction site
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Willing to work hard and have a 'can do' attitude
What you will be doing….
- Fit out carpentry work
- Construction carpentry work
- Any duties assigned by the foreman/site manager
- Labouring work on a construction site
- Using basic hand tools and power tools
- Working in a team
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.