Autoglass Workshop Assistant, $29.50ph Camberwell VIC
Workfast is looking for an Autoglass Workshop Assistant to join their auto-glass servicing and delivery team in Albury NSW. The rate of pay is $29.50 hr + Super and Overtime. This role involves a combination of tasks including customer services, assisting installers and managing deliveries.
This is a long term role leading to career progression with a high profile Automotive Industry windscreen and glass fitting and repair company.
Great candidates for this role would be energetic and great with customer service, while being mechanically minded and able to operate in a warehouse environment. Candidates must have experience as a delivery driver and service workshop or auto glass assistant.Onlycandidates who present as reliable, hardworking team players will be considered. This job is casual with potential for full time for the right candidate.
- Immediate start
- Autoglass workshop work
- Warehouse Delivery Driver work
- Onsite windscreen repairs and replacement
- Customer service and sales work
- $29.50 per hour plus superannuation
- Full time hours plus some overtime
- Ongoing role with a great career prospects
- Opportunity for Apprenticeship
What you need
- Strong customer facing skills
- Full drivers license
- Must be mechanically minded
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Clean and neat presentation
- 2 years of forklift experience
- Some automotive workshop experience
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
What you will be doing
- General deliveries
- Mobile windscreen and auto glass replacement services
- Assist with windscreen chip and crack repairs
- Assist with recalibration of windscreen mounted sensors
- Loading and unloading of deliveries
- Assist with the removal and installation of windscreens
- Forklift driving
- Inventory control
- Pick and Pack products
- Operating computerised calibration equipment
- Some heavy lifting
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
If you are interested in long term career prospects in the auto glass industry and to commence as an Autoglass Workshop Assistantposition in Camberwell VIC, please click the link to apply today!