Production Machine Operators $1,600 pw - ROTATING SHIFT WORK
Workfast is looking for Experienced Machine Operators & Production Assistants to join their Building Supplies team in Parramatta NSW.
Candidates must have 2 years experience labouring in a factory or production facility and have experience working around machinery as a Machine Operator.
This job is an ongoing casual position with full-time hours for the right candidates. There is potential for FT employment with the employer after 3-6 months.
This role is a ROTATING 4 DAY ROSTER OF 12 HOUR SHIFTS - 2 DAYS, 2NIGHTS, 4 DAYS OFF.
- $28.90 per hour
- Approx $1,500-$1,700 pw BEFORE TAX (ROSTER SHIFTS)
- ROTATING SHIFTS - 4 day on 4 day off rotating roster of 2 days,2 nights, 4 days off
- OT and penalty rates for shift work as per award
- Training and opportunities to grow in the company
- The potential for full-time work at a Multi National company
- Great location easily accessible site by car or public transport
What you will be doing
- Working in a Building Supplies manufacturing team
- Operating various Machinery in a production environment
- Operating forklifts
- Mixing building materials to make fibre cement building supplies
- Maintain cleanliness of machine equipment
- Basic assembly
- Factory and production labouring where required
- Manual handling and lifting when necessary
- Any duties assigned by the foreman/site manager or team leader
What you need
- Manufacturing, Factory or Production experience
- Machine operating experience
- Forklift licence preferred
- 1-2 years production labouring experience
- Physically fit for manual handling work when required
- Able to read, write and count
- Very strong attention to detail
- Happy to be on your feet all day
Workfast is a labour-hire company working with some of Australia's largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
If you are interested in the Machine Operators & Production Assistants position in Parramatta NSW, please click the link to apply.