Workfast Environmental Statement
Workfast operates under a documented Integrated Management System (IMS) which complies with the requirements of the with ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems. All Managers, supervisors, workers and contractors must observe and work within the requirements of the Integrated Management System (IMS) and Workfast is committed to:
- Continually improving the IMS by establishing Environmental objectives and targets to assist Workfast in meeting the commitments of its Environmental Policy, and to achieve continual improvement in Environmental management and Environmental performance, through a measurement, reporting and improvement process.
- Providing protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution which is specific nature of its Environmental aspects and impacts.
- Ensuring internal communication is a principal element of the IMS and the Workfast IMS shall be documented, implemented, maintained and communicated and understood to all workers within the organization.
- Ensuring staff and contractors carry out their duties in a safe and responsible manner by following relevant Environmental instructions and reporting any potential workplace Environmental aspects and impacts.
- Providing effective systems of work and resources both financial and human to ensure the maintenance and continual improvement of a safe working environment; and continually improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Protecting the environment which includes sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaption, and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems.
- Ensuring Workfast and its staff shall comply with both the letter and the spirit of all applicable Environmental legislation, statutory and other identified requirements.
- Ensuring the Workfast WHS Policy shall be available to interested parties, the public, and shall be reviewed periodically to ensure it remains relevant, appropriate and continuing suitability to the organisation.